Valentine’s day is just around the corner….still plenty of time to express your innermost feelings to someone you love. What better way to show your sweetheart what you feel for them than with a gift that will make them happy and healthier, too!
- ‘Forget me not’ with a basket of Blooming Daisies’s fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements. Strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, and pineapple daisies from this basket provide a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
- You won’t leave your Valentine in the dust behind with this bicycle built for two. Build communication, make fitness fun, and share in the joy of riding. Become a tandem duo!
- Make Valentine’s Day extra sweet with the Yonanas Classic, a healthier option for a fruit-based frozen dessert and ice cream alternative.
- Want to win over your Valentine? Make that someone special a healthy home cooked meal. Substitute pasta for veggies using a Spiralizer. You can create spaghetti-like spiral shapes with zucchini or your favorite veggies, perfect for that anti-oxidant packed, loving meal.
- This Valentine’s day, toss the chocolates. Protect your loved one’s heart with a basket of dried fruits and nuts. Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats protect those you love by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Pamper your sweetheart with the gift of massage. Sooth the mind, body, and spirit of your loved one this Valentine’s day.
- Show the little Valentine in your life how big your heart is for them with this anatomically correct heart plush. Perfect for hugging or ‘beating,’ it comes with a built-in science lesson and educational booklet.
There’s no one like your Valentine. Write a love letter today- and mail it. The most loving thing you can do is convey by pen and paper what another means to you, from the bottom of your heart! Perfect for mother, father, a friend, or significant other this thoughtful gift creates a lasting memory.
Have a great Valentine’s Day!